The Victorian Government’s Business Support Fund is now open for applications.
The $500 million fund was established to help small businesses survive the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and keep people in work.
If you are a Victorian small business and you:
- Employ staff
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by Victoria’s shutdown restrictions (announced to date)
- Have a turnover of more than $75,000
- Have a payroll less than $650,000
Eligible Victorian businesses can apply for a one-off $10,000 grant which can be used towards costs such as:
- Seeking financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity
- Developing the business through marketing and communications activities
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Applicants must certify in writing that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants will be subject to audit by the Victorian Government or its representatives and will be required to produce evidence, such as payroll reports to demonstrate impact, at the request of the Victorian Government for a period of four years after the grant has been approved.
To apply you will need to
- Be a Victorian small business
- Submit an application online via the “Apply now” button before 1st June 2020
- Provide a copy of your most recent BAS and other supporting documents as directed.
If you feel that you and your business are eligible and could benefit from the grant, then contact us today, Sphere Accountants can help you with your application – call us on (03) 8899 6399.
Hurry Applications Close SOON!
Need to know more about eligibility?
Click on the link Business Support Fund for more information.