With COVID-19 restrictions still in place, we are conducting ‘Face to Face’ Appointments this year, but in addition, we also offer :
- zoom, skype Or
- telephone interviews Or
- we are also promoting our safe and secure Client Portal. The client portal takes away the need of printing, scanning and emailing your signed documents as you sign documents electronically by way of a declaration instead of an actual signature** Or
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- regular mail to our PO Box address as listed below
Requests for any of the above can be made by calling our office here at Mornington on (03) 8899 6399. One of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in booking a suitable time. Helen can help with the setup of the Client Portal.
**go to the “client portal” tab here on our website for more information regarding the Client Portal including a short instructional video
Our Annual Checklist is in in an editable format this year, so you can
- complete it online Or
- print off as many copies as you need
if completing online, please save a copy to your computer and send the copy to us via email or client portal
We ask that you:
- Use the checklist as a guide, collate details of all of your income, deductions and any tax offsets that you may be entitled to for the tax year ending 30 June 2020.
- If you are not sure of whether a particular income, deduction or other item needs to be included please contact the office on (03) 8899 6399.
- Attach supporting documentation to the checklist when you return it to us, OR bring it with you when you attend your appointment.
Gathering the information takes time however, your effort will assist you in ensuring that you have maximised your claims and enable us to process your work quickly and efficiently.
We look forward to seeing all your smiling faces soon!